Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
OPCMarkets was created to offer a way to trade on the world’s best source of energy intelligence. We are a joint venture between OilPrice.com, the experts in energy news and analysis, and Markets.com, a global leader in trading technology.
Oilprice.com is one of the most popular energy news sites in the world. Our analysis focuses on Oil and Gas, Alternative Energy and Geopolitics. Oilprice works with the largest names in finance and provides news and analysis to sites such as: CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Fortune, TIME Magazine, Huffington Post, USA Today, CNN Money, Business Insider and hundreds of others.
Markets.com has over a decade experience in offering seamless trading and investments in financial markets across the globe. As part of Finalto Trading Ltd, a constituent of Playtech, a FTSE 250 listed company registered on the London Stock Exchange, we have the knowledge, the scale and the resources to continually raise the bar for our clients in the world of financial trading.
Who is OPCMarkets for?
Our audience consists of investors, fund managers, resource bankers, traders, energy market professionals and high net worth individuals from all around the world.
- Oil and gas industry executives from major multinationals to smaller independents
- Renewable energy company executives, investors and analysts involved in the oil and gas sector
- Investors and analysts involved in mining and resource sectors
- Investors, analysts and news enthusiasts in various renewable energy sectors
- Exploration and production companies
- Geopolitical news enthusiasts
- High level politicians and political advisors
- Editors from a variety of news, financial, resource and energy sites
- Professional and retail traders and investors who want to trade CFDs
Protecting Your Funds
No matter which jurisdiction you trade in, you can be sure you’re contracting with a reliable and reputable provider. We have strict rules and guidelines in place to protect the interests of all our retail clients.